Taylors Recycled Plastic Furniture is built to look new for years & last for decades with very low maintenance.
Our products never need to be stained, sealed or painted as the colours go throughout the material. We warrant that our plastic furniture will not rot, splinter, or decay. Our products are durable, environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant and weather proof. Taylors builds a non-toxic, maintenance free product.
We stand behind our product with a 20-year workmanship warranty. Although the product contains a special UV inhibitor, the warrantly does not cover fading, as this is a natural uncontrollable process over time on any plastic product. The warranty also does not cover any damage or stains caused by trees.
• Please keep your receipt – it is required for return or warranty work.
• Please do not remove Taylors product sticker from the back of your purchase. It is required as proof of being a Taylors product.
• Please phone us to arrange an appointment for any returns by phone or email (705) 939-6072 | firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to ensure that we are able to provide knowledgable service when you arrive.
• All returns must be deivered to our Bailieboro, Ontario location and picked up once the warranty issue is resolved to mutual satisfaction.
• In case of extreme fading, send photos, proof of purchase and product sticker. We will investigate and respond a.s.a.p.
Plastic Sheeting Warranty
We warrant our Plastic Sheeting for 10-years against rot, splitting, cracking, underwater deterioration, corrosion or damage caused by termites. This warranty does not cover defects caused by improper installation, the effects of damage due to accidents, acts of nature, misuse, negligence, vandalism or the like.